Self Inspiring Stories ( Biography of Myself )


 BIOGRAPHY OF MYSELF IN BRIEF
One of my moments in my life i have been carried out with unmatured feeling on other things in this materialistic life. So From child, teenage, and adult i was carried across certain questions by borning to such an extent growing like a whale. Once in my life when i was studying `in high school i got first time felt love at first site. where the lecturer william sir was teaching history and civics to us. He told to raise who are all brahmin to raise there hands. one amongst those raised and her face was awesome and she is going to be my first crush ever and i decided to love her in one of my educational stream. She was a popular maratha brahmin smartha girl. Which looks similar to my caste in hindu religion. Soon after my 10th grade i had sent her friend request on facebook in the year 2011.



I was very lucky to be joined 1 year before to UKG in my career directly i have been joined to first standard without learning LKG. So i saved 1 year it was a proud moment of my life. In PUC we are very positively possessed persons sitting on the front bench and similarly on 2nd PUC we are last benchers due to more friends and ecstacy. I started my life of 2nd PUC with most valued moment was one of our electronics lecturer named udoshi was very friendly and lenient to those who asked doubts and was very strict at that phase of time schedules he was the attractive lecturer who got love proposals by students.


One of my day with wise tuition centre made me to cross the road by seeing my first sight lover girl whom i saw in high school. she joined to that wise tution centre for 2nd PUC and we both was very shy out of talking and that to be frank we have spoken in english most of the time she was engaged with tuition she used english words other than our native language (kannada).

To be very frankly she used to sit behind me while in tests and exams in wise tuition centre. so i felt guilty by showing answers to her most of the time. Once we went to Wonderla trip during vacationary trip from school premises it was a wonder we enjoyed a lot silly things still we keep reminding that naughty things. it was just blossom.



Switching back to high school we met in dance competitions and march fast while in independance day. So we have won first prize in school level dance competitions. we are attracted towards famous sports like cricket and football during those days.

Coming to college days during tuition timings we enjoyed binging snacks and making fun out of lecturers voice by imitating them in background while we are taking notes. every moment is a golden opportunities since we missed out after 2nd PUC and joined to different college. 

After sencond year PUC I had created my own schedules to become fit including masterbating and  bla bla bla to become healthy and fit. so i chosen my life to become civil engineer and during that period of time I have got ragged by making my hairs cut  by trimmer by my seniors and disclosed the college by detaining with several reasons. I was mistakenly worked hard to recover my memory at that period of time I have been got depressed soon after 3 years of medications and consulting with doctors I had been treated that i become fit to be OK.



Jumping to 2015th year where i learnt reiki and hypnosis i was consulted by one hypnotherapists and he once asked me a question to my subconscious mind whom do i get married in future and I was opening my mouth and i said like it was uncommon with pronounciation and after a while he healed me well i opened my  mouth and it was aishwarya and i explained every thing to him what i wanted to become and everything was written in notes by him.



After 3 years i was admissioned to SFGC ( seshadripuram first grade college) and There we enjoyed new friendships and on first year i have never been ragged from anybody so i scored more marks but in 2nd semester and 3rd semester i discovered and explored many names who are familiar with the hypnotherapy evidences witholding the proof of my hypnotherapist it says i would get married with that one girl named aishwarya and i was stammered by pronouncing her real name then the second name of her was padaki. finally i searched that in google and facebook on 2018 june 1st. so i was cleared with that first doubt in my career path and she was daughter of our HOD in electronics department named Rajashri padaki. I was having goosebumps to talk with that madam and she used me to carry books on those days once i was in the fellowship with negative friends they made me feel bad with that madam and by them i was messaged her wrongly it really gave me a bad name not to such an extent but for truth i was bookmarked by that lecturer that I was innocent and finally that incident made me to learn a big lesson in life. 



During the days between 2018 and 2019 i wasn't a good student due to bad friends i too mingled with aggressive friendships who have spoken slang words throughout their career in degree.

During my 5th semester across my friendship I made a thoghtful work by studying in handling with 4 backlogs at my final year it was a great circus i did in my career even though i saved my life with 1 year i had to push up my life by addressing to known friends rather than unknown friends in my career path. 



Finally 2022 was my luckiest year to get graduated with my friends who did their journey fulfilled with good career opportunities.



Unless and until we create crazy instances like in ethnic day we opted for dancing like anything happened to us like somehow we break others step of dances and we have gone crazy on those days. We had even got a vacationary trip to goa there we messed up in doing dances with parties along with that we even celebrated beach parties. we are like a heavenly humans enjoying throughout our trip by even having craze with beer parties. Once we have got a checkup while we are in bus for beer transport in check post we have got escaped from police. which made us fun and scary sometimes even crazy opening our truths of life.

During 2021 january I got tremendous journey covered while i was joined for PG diploma course with specialization of AI and Machine learning. I thought great to study and earn this certificate to get my first job but after seeing the portions of this course i understood the depth of that course compared with degree it could be understood after so long years where we put hard work in browsing the resources in websites and cultivating the habit of coding  with programing languages like python and R and working with Machine learning tools, frameworks and libraries. once in a while i really got my pg diploma certificate in hand and i felt that moment was a proud moment in life so it was august 2022 where i cleared my PG diploma course certification till then also i ddin't got convocation certificate of my degree. It would rather displayed in the month of september 2023 since bangalore university would be sent the convocation certificate after 1 and a half year by completing the course with backlog subjects.



Presently I was a backdoor person to enter the script work in those working days i did a film script and story and that was nigoodha prayana. it was a dream goal of my ambitions and i'm still looking opportunities to chill out with production gates through directorships of different banners and producers. I really Understood how the Film production works after meeting one of the film director aryavardhan and girish kulkarni from RSS friendship that it really working like a beast mode nowadays in every streams like bollywood, tollywood and sandalwood..etc.



I was surprised to get handled with my PG freinds and batchmates and i was thinking to take out my PG portions likewise that i learnt best out of handling with Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep learning, Reinforcement learning and so on. I had covered two main phrases in my subject matters and they are supervised and unsupervised learning. I was confused very much about handling with missing values and theorems of Statistical analysis like hypothesis testing and PCA (Principal Component Analysis) and also Dimentionality Reduction. Throughout my PG Diploma Course I was very predictive in precised subjects like NLP and speech Recognition. I made finally reaching my Capstone project where out of Healthcare, Retail and cyber-security it was one project kept mandatory. Finally I understood why i had given such an importance to my PG course considering a final option in my career. 

My childhood was a bit very crazy so i was slapped my teacher when she asked me unnecessary questions on my dress code and i was punished to such an extent that i could not forget my childhood days. I was a craziest person in child hood presently I was a bit working on my body to become fit and lose weights where i was nearly 80 kilos weight presently and still i'm looking to cure that to 70 or above 60 kilos.

My academics was astonished that i came from scoldings slappings and also severe punishments. and that period was awesome we enjoyed a lot.

currently I'm working in my father's company business roles and it is having a mixture of fun, gratitude and also timely personality. I still look on success plans rather than troublesome to the family. I like to give gratitudes by helping parents elders and also siblings to clear my karma (deeds)  and nearly i give visits to temples nearby our areas. and also we plan soon for a long drive to the journey for different hill stations. One such situation i remember that in Rajarajeshwari nagar we have gone to one memorable place like omkar hills and BGS hospital nearby to that place with our sibling and my elder brother we have got to see one peacock vanished once i stepped to samadhi or dead body i was frustrated at that moment. Such a moment gives strenghts to us to do realizing the truths.


Coming to my spiritual life i made a little japas and sandhyavandanas and at my place i was borned in mahanakshatras and it was a great holistic approach that i could sarifice my tim ings in doing gaysthri japa counting 108 beads regularly and we are powerful because of that holistic yagnas.

I found clarity on samadhi sthithi and I created a different matter of existance and it was declared as a second prana of myself i used to carry that energy or form to many places experiencing transforming to driving a vehicle and also travelling in live air and also different planets by transforming future soul so it is learning by self on its own and it was giving such extances of life to my soul also i would have learnt many things by simply sitting at one place and it blessed me to create the chain link of myself to many such energies. and I really used such powers to fulfill my aspirations, goals and milestones of life.



Finally i'm excited to tell that my energy is working more than twice the population of the whole world.



When i was in the year 2020 During that time of covid cases i was Joined to RSS (Rashtriya Swayam Sevak Sangha) where i messed up with nagara karyavaahs and vasathi pramukhs. I had completed my Initial Training camp on 2020 september in vidyashilpi during navarathri period I was bought back to home.

And in the Year 2022 June 24th till may 8th I had completed Official Training camp from RSS. It was a very proud moment to everyone that we complete the camp and returning back home. Still i get opportunities and to become shakha mukyashikshak i was worried how to begin my own shakha in nearest ground whiel we stay there near by home.



So that question plucked my mindset to enrich good environment skills of sharirik (physical), Boudhik (Mental and Thoughts wise) and vyavastha ( greetings of nithya shakha). I was yet to plan to go for closing my time schedules to become pracharak soon.

I Finally Realized the importance of focus in life which plays a vital role in real life and which is called as a game changing future personality.



Thanks for Reading my bio


Yours Sincerely

Chandan prasad Holla



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Law and order working scheme and educations particular with this survey time being.

Byju's Calling pitch in English